We are in need of volunteers to:
- Walk dogs in shelters
- Walk dogs in boarding, since we do not have enough foster homes to accommodate the dogs we’ve rescued and for whom we are looking for forever families
- Help with adoption events
- Help transport dogs to veterinary appointments and to new, approved foster or adoptive homes
- Help educate others about the criticality of spaying and neutering their pets
- Help educate others about the importance of adopting and NOT breeding or buying pets!
- Help take pictures and videos of our rescued dogs to help find them loving, forever homes
If you would like to volunteer us, please complete our online Volunteer Application.