Two Tailz Rescue, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. ALL DONATIONS are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. We do not receive any government funding, nor do we have paid administrative staff. Our organization consists solely of volunteers and donors. Our support comes directly from YOU and goes directly and solely to our rescued dogs.
We are extraordinarily grateful to the many people who share our commitment to saving homeless, abused, and neglected dogs and donate their time, money, and love to save these wonderful creatures.
Guidelines For Use of Donated Funds:
- Provide critical veterinary care and treatment(s) for our rescue dogs
- Purchase necessary equipment for rescuing and transporting:
- Martingale collars, harnesses, leashes, bowls, crates
- Food purchases
- Ongoing heartworm, flea & tick medications necessary for dogs
- Temporary boarding of dogs rescued and up for adoption
- Dog walkers when we do not have enough volunteers to walk dogs in boarding
- Professional temperament evaluation, as needed
- Professional training, as needed
- Transportation expenses
You can donate to help all of our rescue dogs, or you can specify a particular dog for your donation.